Thursday, July 10, 2014

HELP ME BUY A HOUSE



As you can see this is a friendly site. I need your financail help today in order to speed up the goal. I am requesting a donation in advance and not loan.

Just click the send money button to send funds and you help me to do positive things in the housing market. Here is the site www.yyv.co/rXYP

I choose to contact you believing that you are a person that enjoy helping others,if I am right we have something in common already because I enjoy doing the same if I can.

You may be able to help by providing the full $250,000 we are tring to raise or you may be able to send smaller amounts $100,$200,$500,$1,000,$5,000 up to $50,000 or more.

I will be very greatful to you for your kindness. I will send the paperwork for deductions at tax time once the non-profit group is put together the right way for the amount you sent.

If you own a house already I am excited for you. I need to know how it feels to own a house before I die. If you own a home or not let me know if I can help once the non-profit company is complete.

When the property is purchase I will let you know and will send you photo's if you provide contact details to email you.

I wish to make a cash purchase on a 2 to 4 family house when the funds become available. The property will be below market value for a good buy.

Some of the funds will be used to fix up the property on a low budget.

The non-profit group will be arranged first it will make the purchase much easier when buying the property and fixing it up.

When helping others to own a house they can see the one that was purchase by us and have good faith that it's possible for them also.

Seeing is believing and pictures are more show and tell than words. We'll get the pictures in your face as soon as we can.

As a non-profit group positive things can be done. Once the funds are raised I can make a cash offer to buy the right house at the right time.

Your help is needed to make it happen.

Will you help today so that I can be that much closer to the goal. Let us know if you can benefit from our service in your area should wish to buy and sell property.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely'
Roger Pratt
O.K. Roger username
Email: articlelines@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment